These terms and conditions apply to all users of the website of:
- Oliver's The Delicatessen (http://www.oliversthedeli.com.hk/),
which is operated by The Dairy Farm Company, Limited 牛奶有限公司("we", "us", "our").
||"Intellectual Property Rights" means any and all intellectual and industrial property rights now in force or that come into force in the future in any part of the world whether or not registered or registerable and includes all applications and rights to apply for registration (and renewals and extensions of any registration. of such rights as well as all rights of action and remedies in relation to past infringements including rights in or in connection with:
together with all other rights of a similar or corresponding character or nature.
- (a) confidential information, business or trade secrets, know-how;
- (b) inventions, patents (including supplementary protection certificates);
- (c) copyright (including the rights to secure copyright renewals and extensions of copyright, copyright not yet in existence but that comes into existence in the future and all other rights of a like nature by law in force in any part of the world);
- (d) trade marks, service marks, business or trade names;
- (e) design rights, topography rights;
- (f) Database rights,
||"Legal Notice and Disclaimer" means the legal notice and disclaimer applicable to the Website as extracted below.
||You agree to provide complete and updated information for registration on this Website.
||You agree not to use the Website for any purpose or in any matter that is unlawful or infringes any third party Intellectual Property Rights.
3. PREVAILING LANGUAGE
4. APPLICABLE LAW
5. PERSONAL INFORMATION & PRIVACY
||At times, you may be required to provide us with personal information. Refusal to provide such information may mean that you are unable to access certain parts of this Website, or may render us unable to handle any applications or requests you may make and/or provide you with any products or services. If you are under the age of 18, consent from your parent or guardian is required before you provide us with any personal information.